- Econ 210E Macroeconomic Theory II (PhD Course)
- Econ 157: Development Economics
- Econ 134A: Corporate Finance
- Econ 13 - Global Economy
- Econ 100A- Intermediate Economics
- Econ 167- International Trade and Commercial Policy
- "TA will list some academic knowledge, which can help us review the main points during the course"
- 'He was patient when explaining over material I didn't understand. He waited for me to be ready before moving forward with the next section.'
- 'I really liked how Ajay Hemant Kirpekar would prepare the discussion videos for this course. Everything was in order and everything was explained thoroughly.'
- "Really nice guy and always asked to see if students understood his explanation. Would take a course again with him as a TA! I could tell he cared about the success of the students."
- "I really liked that Ajay put in a lot of work to make sure he was accessible and to help us be successful. He sent us notes after every discussion section that outlined the major topics and he also held office hours before the midterm for hours"
- "Made sure that we knew what was happening if we were confused. And when we were confused/ran of time he would send us the notes through email so that we would have access to them"
- "He goes though all the topics and notes that we went over in class very specifically. I like that he is prepared for our discussions and would always double check his notes to make sure he was giving us the right information."
- "Ajay is the GOAT to say the very least. He was able to teach everything so clear and efficiently. He was more than willing to meet outside of class and he was very friendly and understanding, probably one of the best TAs I have ever had."
- Summer Research Fellowship 2019, 2020
- Dissertation Fellowship 2022
- Diversity Recruitment Fellowship September 2015